Almost 2% of the population suffers from a schizophrenia related disorder. Individuals with this condition can experience a range of symptoms from extreme apathy to experiencing hallucinations, paranoid and delusional thinking.
The Signs and Symptoms of Schizophrenia:
- Delusions, false ideas and or distortions of reality
- Individuals may also hear their own voice, the voice of loved ones or other voices coming from the TV or radio
- Paranoia such as believing they are being followed or watched.
- Disorganized speech and thoughts
- A lack of motivation and activity. The person may spend most or all of his/her time alone and may speak very little and have little desire to do anything.
- Flat or blunted facial and verbal expression. The person may speak in a monotone and show very little emotion and/or a decrease in hand and body gestures.
- Auditory and/or visual hallucinations
- Thought insertion and/or broadcasting such as believing one’s thoughts are not private or that other people”s thoughts are coming into his/her head.
Check to see if you are eligible:
1. Are you between the ages of 18-65?
2. Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?
3. Are you currently taking medication for schizophrenia?
4. Are you drug and alcohol-free?
5. Are you in good physical health?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, you may qualify to participate in a clinical study for schizophrenia. Call toll-free for an evaluation:1-877-411-1616